Terms & Conditions
In order to use the www.realunreal.in website belonging to Dudhoria Estate (hereinafter referred as DE), you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. Before you subscribe to and/or begin participating in or using web site, DE believes that user(s) have fully read, understood and accept the agreement. If you do not agree to or wish to be bound by this agreement, you may not access or otherwise use the web site. DE reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
2. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian to be eligible to use our services.
3. External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
4. If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
5. Prices on our site are subject to change without notice. DE cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information or typographical errors, DE shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. DE may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
6. The features and services on the web site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and web site hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms are hereby excluded. DE makes no representations or warranties about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, and stability, completeness of any information provided on or through the web site. DE does not represent or warranty that the manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the web site does not violate any third party rights; and DE makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning any product or service offered or displayed on the web site.
7. Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason.
8. In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been shipped by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. The orders that have already been shipped out by us will not be cancelled and you will have to check our return policy on those orders.
9. User(s) agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by them for availing of services on www.realunreal.in will be correct and accurate and they shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by them, i.e. in a credit card transaction, they must use their own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to DE. Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by DE with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. DE will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on you.
10. DE reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. DE reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
11. We have made every effort to display the colors of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
12. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
13. All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts / forum at Jaipur, Rajasthan and shall be governed by Indian laws.